5-9 March 2018
Hotel Equatorial Shanghai
Asia/Shanghai timezone
Pre-press proceedings (papers only) are now published on http://fls2018.vrws.de/index.html.

VISA to China

VISA to China

Normally, you need a visa to visit China. For more information about whether you need a visa and how to apply it, you can go to the website of the embassy/consulate of P. R. China in your country.

If you need an Invitation Letter, please request when you register or just contact Dr. Wenpeng Qi.

Your browser is out of date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now